In Circles...




Gazillion thoughts about our cosmos keep circling within the undercurrents of my subconscious. All questions regarding the sky and beyond strewn unanswered across my mindscape.

Being  a mathematically and ‘equationally’ challenged human being from birth, I could never dream of furthering my knowledge on this topic by understanding the complex equations or scientific models of physical cosmology that would definitely provide a world of insight into the mysteries of the particle realm to anybody but me, a veritable mathematical handicap, a likely female Aadu Thoma.

‘Bah-bah-bah-bah’, an old Chacko maash would have said in disdain.

The end of the millennium witnessed the theories of the Universe being challenged by theories of a possible Multiverse… Metaverse and what not. Exhilarating… But more chaos! The movies did a fine job, I must say. But is that it?

For now… this mystifying world is wondrous enough as it is… and I will just keep spinning in circles… until I faint away.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the show begin!

Colossal Contemplations

Summer on wheels!